What do I do if my sign is damaged?

If your sign is damaged or incorrectly made, contact us immediately using the contact form found under Returns.  Briefly describe the damage or issue. Then send the sign back to us at the address below. We will examine the damage and immediately send you a new door sign.


Skyltdax Group Sweden AB
Box 5354
102 49 Stockholm